• Notices • Get Involved • Get Connected
Parents express their gratitude for all that the school has done for their son
...This is Piner
• Follow Piner High School on Twitter to receive text messages such as reminders for important school events and activities.
Piner News & Announcements
• Check out our latest Student Testimonial on what makes Piner High School a great place to go to school.
• Class of 2013 Piner Graduate, Yessica Moran, is the 2013 Career Technical Education Student of the Year by the Sonoma County Office of Education. Yessica will be acknowledged at the June 27th SCOE meeting.
• Summer School will be held at Piner High School from June 17th through July 24th. Call 528-5284 for information or download the flyer.
• Piner Boosters donated $12,000 to Piner Athletics for the 2012-2013 school year. We want to thank all of the parents and families for their support!
• Piner High School has a new vision statement: "Piner High School will be a dynamic educational community filled with compassionate individuals prepared to engage the 21st century. We will promote inquiry, collaboration, creativity, perseverance, and rigor in order to foster civic involvement and personal success."
• Piner's Connor Celeri goes to the State Track Meet on Friday May 31st
• Piner High School's Maker Program profiled on "Makerspace"
• Piner High School Senior Awards Night. Congratulations to all of our students!
• Piner Spring Outdoor Concert and Art Show
• Piner Science Students tour local company, Medtronic for STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) Awareness Day.
• Piner Senior, Allison Lopez (bottom right), named 2013 All-Empire Large-School Girls Scholar Athlete. Winners received a $500 college scholarship to recognize their achievements. Photo courtesy of the Santa Rosa Press Democrat.
• Listen out for radio ads about two of Piner's awesome programs, Early College Magnet Program & Geospatial. They are scheduled to air from 5/13-5/26 on KSXY Y100.9FM and KXTS EXITOS (Spanish language).
...more Piner Highlights and Student Testimonials