Piner High Yearbook
Get your yearbook before it sells out!
Our full-color, award winning yearbook is currently on sale for $85.
Save $5 during Orientation with a coupon found in the Summer-Fall Newsletter.
You can purchase your yearbook in the business office and
pay with a check or cash. Or, you can purchase your yearbook online at
www.jostensyearbook.com and pay
with a credit card. Get yours before prices go up!
Senior Baby Ads
Parents can turn in their advertisement with payments through
January 18th. The prices for the ads are:
- 1/8 page: $65 (before 10/26), $75 (after 10/26)
- 1/4 page: $80 (before 10/26), $100 (after 10/26)
- 1/2 page: $145 (before 10/26), $175 (after 10/26)
- Full page: $260 (before 10/26), $300 (after 10/26)
You can design the page or give it to the Yearbook Staff Member to create
for you. Parents who have questions or need help should email
Mrs. Walls or call her at (707) 528-5260 ext 6622.
Senior Baby Ads!
Due Jan 18th
One wonderful yearbook tradition is that of
senior ads. These ads are a chance for family and friends to
recognize all the wonderful memories you have shared together.
Parents often purchase these as a surprise gift to their senior
children, but they arenít the only ones who can. Both friends
and family can document their years of memories with these ads. This year
we are offering a discount to any parent who turns in a complete Senior
Baby Ad by October 26th. The discount only applies to complete ads with text and photos.
Due by Feb 17th!
Senior Dedications are a way for seniors to leave a special message to their
friends that will appear in the yearbook. Students are encouraged to include
a picture and text and may write a special message to anyone, as long as it is
SCHOOL APPROPRIATE. The prices for the senior dedications are $25 (now through
January 31st) and $30 (February 1st-17th). THE LAST DAY TO TURN IN YOUR
DEDICATION WILL BE FEBRUARY 17th, NO EXCEPTIONS. Click here for the form.
• 2012-2013 Announcement- Every Senior will be required to use Mel O. Photos
for their formal senior yearbook picture. You can take your pictures at her studio.
The minimum sitting fee is $10. You will receive 4 images to choose from for your yearbook photo.
Extended sessions are also available. Check out her website at
Each Senior is required to wear the traditional drape or tux for their picture (these are provided by Mel O. Photos).
We are also offering a "Personality Photo" page for informal senior pictures
on a first come, first serve basis. The requirements are:
- They must be taken by a professional photographer (or must appear to be taken by one)
- They can be in any outfit/pose you want as long as it is school appropriate
- You can only include a "Personality Photo" if you have submitted a formal senior picture
- You are responsible for turning them into the yearbook on or before December 7th, 2012, no exceptions!
Recommended Photography Studios
Mel O. Photos
If you have any questions please contact the Advisor, Sarah Walls